Major firms like Price WaterhouseCoopers are moving South of Front Street and the Financial core in Toronto.
The first major office tower was Telus, bringing many of their employees from various offices in the Toronto suburbs and consolidating all of them again South of Front Street at York Street.
RBC WaterPark Place at 88 Queens Quay West will be the new site of its personal and commercial banking group.
Tenants Marsh Canada Ltd. and SNC Lavalin will find office space at 120 Bremner Blvd.
Toronto Condos are contributing to many benefits in the new South Core area with retail, hotels and restaurants blending into the new neighborhood.
Why the interest in these new South Core buildings?
- Image building as a lead tenant with the building named after your company
- Leed incentives
- Roof top decks for employees
- Bike storage
- Improved environmental systems that have positive cash savings
- Operating expenses lower than older Toronto downtown Financial buildings
- Union Station provides a major transportation hub for employees and customers
- Ability to tap into the educated workplace who want to live in Toronto downtown Condos
Toronto Re/Max Condos Realtor Iris Li specializes in Toronto Condos both new and resale.