Results from a Royal LePage House Price survey show the average price of a Home in Canada increased by 1.2 and 2.7 per cent in the second quarter of 2013.
Survey Results Real Estate Markets across Canada:
- Detached Homes and Two-Storey Homes increased 2.7% to $416,614 (Detached Home)
- Condominiums increased on average price 1.2% to $248,750
The survey forecasts modest gains thru the rest of 2013 with a year-end increase of 3.0% compared to 2012.
The Toronto housing market continues to show low levels of inventory along with low-interest rates that lead to modest price increases.
Survey Results Toronto Real Estate Market:
- Toronto Detached Bungalows up 3.1% year-over-year to an average price of $577,495
- Standard Two-Storey Home up 2.2% year-over-yera to an average price of $683,241
- Toronto Condos up slightly by 0.7% to an average price of $366,189
Toronto Home prices of all types are expected to increase by 2.5% year-over-year for 2013.
Updated & Revised June 2015!
View the most recent MLS Listings- Toronto Downtown Condos for Sale/Rent.
If you are one of the many potential Toronto Downtown Condos buyers looking for that perfect Condo listings, make sure to contact Iris Li, RE/Max Toronto Realtor to start your search right away.